Wednesday 17 March 2010

Snow? What Snow?

The snow has left and we're experiencing some of the finest weather we've seen in Toronto for a very long time. True, this past winter was nothing - it almost skipped us completely! But, with an expected high temperature of 17c today - and more of that on the way, a photographer can't help but get itchy to head out with the camera and just go crazy.

Today I uploaded the 2nd of two videos on my YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/JamieRamagePhotog) and hope you'll take the time to view them. This whole YouTube thing is very new to me, though I've edited both audio and video many times before (esp., audio, being a former broadcaster).

Again, please drop by my channel and let me know what your thoughts are about the video(s) - and I hope your March Break is/was a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment